Preliminary Work Done by London Shared
- All bedrooms were painted and equipped with new furnishings – beds, bedside tables, wardrobes, chest of drawers and full length mirrors.
- Neutral decor elements were applied throughout – pictures, table decoration, lamps and bedding.
- Small electrical appliances, cutlery, dinnerware and glassware
were brought to the kitchen.
- The living room was provided with a new sofa.
Monthly Guaranteed Rent
This is an uncapped amount that the owners receive month after month, regardless of the rooms’ occupancy.
Landlord Time Saved
Landlord Money Saved
£10,140 by evading agents’ fees for 5 years
- We noticed the property was available to rent and sent the owners a letter telling about our concept.
- We met with Thomas at the property for a valuation.
- Within 24 hours of the valuation we sent a formal email offering to rent the property directly from him on a 5 years contract.
- Thomas asked us to come back a second time to explain the business concept to Christel.
- Christel and Thomas considered the offer and said yes. Contract was signed.
- We helped to organise the cleaning of the house because we knew the owners were busy preparing their relocation to Singapore.
- We sent photos of the finished house to Christel and Thomas; they were really pleased.
- Within the same month, professional tenants moved in and made the house their home. All tenants have been living there ever since.
View more case studies